stationary and movable sound walls
Entire value chain with engineering know-how
Flexible and direct response to clients' requirements
20 years of experience
Designed for satisfaction
SEPARATING WALLS – ADJUSTABLE
AS NOWADAYS WORKING WORLD.
The stationary and movable sound walls of Furtak & Salvenmoser GmbH are in the most parts applied in the reduction of noise emission in the workshop.
The separating walls can be used in versatile ways, as they are made from high-grade and robust material – for silent and efficient workplaces. The product can be installed either stationary with fixings or mounted on wheels, to be mobile.
The sizes are freely scalable. Every wall can be adjusted in any demanded position. Furthermore, our separating walls can be armed with arc shields, so close grinding work is possible without danger of fire, smoke and injuries.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE MOBILE AND
STATIONARY PARTITION WALLS:
- simple to assemble and individually extendable
- free selection of angles
- Height differences can be balanced
- high sound reduction index (Rw ≥ 34 dB)
- significant sound absorption (α ≥ 0,90)
- No maintenance required
- Statically checked and high-quality materials
- Incombustible with high fire resistancev rating (optional also with arc shield)
How can we help you?
Lechfeldwiesen 5/7, 86447 Sand
Gastager Feld 9, 83313 Siegsdorf
+49 (0) 8237 8056835
+49 (0) 8237 8056837